Provide direct in-field supervision of a crew working on all phases of construction for Concrete Placing Company. Direct the crew in grading & earthwork operations. Coordinate with the project manager to effectively and efficiently plan the required work according to the terms of the contract documents.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 5 years of experience as a Supervisor
- Knowledge of the materials, methods and techniques relative to earthwork operations
- Knowledge of GPS machine control operation, setup and troubleshooting is required
- Ability to read engineering plans and blueprints
- Working nights or weekend shifts may be required
- This is outside work in all types of environments, weather conditions, and all seasons