CPC has always taken pride in completing work that exceeds expectations. Our industry reputation continues to grow more distinguished with each completed contract. Through the years, CPC has gained recognition for its quality workmanship and overall excellence, including the awards listed below:
2011 Engineering Excellence Award
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Idaho
- I-84 Ten Mile Road Interchange
- CPC built three structures for this award-winning project.
2009 Excellence in Paving
- American Concrete Pavement Association, Utah Chapter, and the Utah Department of Transportation
- I-80 State Street to 1300 East
- Rated the best Portland Cement Concrete Pavement Urban Divided Highway Project Completed in 2009.
- CPC was recognized here for its work to improve a 2-mile corridor of the Interstate, replacing pavement, improving ramps, adding lanes in each direction, and constructing 15 total structures.