The carpenter constructs built-in-place or prefabricated wooden and/or metal forms for the construction of concrete structures and assists with the placing and finishing of concrete.
Candidate must have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience as a concrete carpenter.
- Layout, measuring and cutting for fabrication of wood forms
- Installation, bracing and removal of forms for concrete
- Layout, assembly and dismantling of forming systems
- Other Miscellaneous duties may be needed
- This is outside work in all types of environments, weather conditions, and all seasons