This position will support Concrete Placing Co., Inc.’s (CPC) concrete paving division. This individual will help set up and tear down, plant operation, maintenance, and record-keeping of portable central mix concrete batch plants. In addition to operating the plant, this individual will assist with the coordination of daily plant activities such as scheduling truck drivers and ordering plant materials.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1-3 years with concrete batching experience in ready-mix or concrete paving
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of concrete batching technology, equipment, methods, and safety is required
- The candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- This is outside work in all types of environments, weather conditions, and all seasons
- Due to the nature of the position, regular and timely attendance is essential and must conform to the Company's hours of operation
- Construction background required, prefer paving or heavy/highway construction experience.
- This position is not seasonal